The closeups make the pen look like there are scratches or flaws, but it is just the dust clinging to it from static electricity, which is quite prevalent in Minnesota during the winter. The average temperature in Minnesota during this time of year is -15 F to 25 F.
I do not know what model this is, but it appears to be an entry-level school/economy pen. This pen does not have a built in filling system - it is a cartridge/converter style pen. What's great about Sheaffer is that the cartridges have not changed in decades. You can buy the refills from Goldspot, Sheaffer, or many of the large office supply stores. The pen is in really good shape, but I do not know when it was made. It looks like it was probably the 70s.
Since this blog is relatively new, I am going to let the giveaway go a bit longer than usual so that more people can get a chance to enter.
- Leave a comment on this posting to enter.
- You are limited to one entry. Duplicate entries will disqualify you from winning.
- You can enter any time between now and midnight, December 26th.
- The winner will be selected using the Random Number Generator @ Random.org
- The winner will be posted on Monday, December 27th.
- For the time being, I will only be shipping to winners in the U.S., so I apologize to international visitors. Future giveaways will include international winners, but I am still trying to get this blog off the ground, so I appreciate your understanding.