I've been hinting at a giveaway in a few of the recent postings, so I think it is time to finally follow through. So, what is included in this giveaway?
The Uni Pin .24mm can apparently write on a wide variety of materials, which would be better suited for designing with a variety of mediums or crafts. I like to write, so I don't think I can take full advantage of what this pen has to offer.
Next we have the Kum Scribble and Kum Tip Top pencil sharpeners. The Tip Tip was my favorite of the two, and I am not sure about the sharpening Scribble. I had difficulty getting the Scribble to sharpen well, so I am sending it off to let someone else have a crack at it.
And the final part of the giveaway is the Daycraft 2012 Signature Diary. It is more planner than diary, but it is a very cool little planner at that.
- Leave one comment on this posting to enter for the giveaway. You are limited to one entry, and duplicate entries are prohibited.
- You must be a public follower of my blog to qualify for the giveaway.
- Only U.S. residents will qualify for this giveaway. I don't mean to exclude any international readers, but I have read about several instances where people are simply not receiving their packages from international sources, and I don't want anyone to be disappointed if these items are held in customs.
- Entries will be accepted between now and 11:59pm, September 30th.
- If you have any questions, please let me know! email@example.com